- This is a booking request form and your reservation will be confirmed by phone from our reservations manager to whom you will provide more dietary information.
- We are open on a Tuesday to Saturday (closed on Mondays & Sundays) schedule from 19:30 till 21:30 (last order).
- Please be advised that we have a “reservation only” policy.
- Prior to your appearance you will receive a 4-digit access code in order to unlock your way into the restaurant.
- Reservations can be made for 1 to 6 guests at the bar counter which surrounds an open kitchen and at our jungle style backyard.
- For reservations up to 6 guests please call us directly at 210 3471332 or drop us a comment at our reservation form and we will get back to you promptly.
- We welcome all children above the age of 8 in order to sit comfortably around our bar counter.
- If you wish to modify the reservation date, or the number of guests, inform us at least 2 days prior to your arrival by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
- Please do not reserve a number of diners higher than desired, in our kitchen everything is prepared for all previously confirmed reservations, so we will regard it as a diner who has failed to comply with the reservation.
- Please note that at our restaurant we accept cash payments, bank transfers and credit cards payments except from American Express.
- We also provide valet parking services.
- There are no a la carte options.
- Our 15-course tasting menu is consisted of seasonal ingredients divided into categories such as vegetable, fish, poultry, meat and desserts courses. Of course, we can substitute some courses depending on your dietary restrictions or have it reconstructed whether you’re a vegetarian or pescatarian if we have the information provided 2 days in advance of your booking.
- If you are celiac, diabetic or suffer from any food intolerance or allergy, and in order to guarantee the operation of the service in safety and quality conditions, it is essential that you indicate so when booking.
- Hervé restaurant can be privatised with a full or partial restaurant buyout for group events. Menus are comprised of passed canapés, stationed food items, passed small plates, cocktails, wines, beverage packages & tasting courses style dinner menus. Our offerings are fully customisable based on the nature of the event.
- You can inform us about any relevant issue, celebration, private dining, corporate events or special plans, indicating it in the “add comments” section of the booking form.
Thank you very much for your kindness and understanding!